Plant, Grow, Create, Eat, Live Local
Guest presenters Peter Cundall, Tino Carnevale, Paul Healy and Marcus Ragus + many more
Harvest Festival is the evolution of TreadLightly EnviroFest which has been running since 2008 attracting about 3,000 – 4,000 people each year. While retaining the core values of environment and sustainable living for individuals within a community, Harvest Festival will focus on growing your own and showcasing fresh healthy living.
Meet and learn from some of Tasmanian’s celebrity horticultural experts and gain hands on experience in the new Tasmanian Community Food Garden.
Heaps of free activities for the family as well as cooking demonstrations and free samples from some of Tasmania’s leading chefs.
Learn how to:
· Grow, harvest, prepare and cook – free seed to plate classes
· Minimize your impact on our unique environment
· creating a welcoming sustainable community for our children
· supporting sustainable local industry and products
· reminding us how lucky we are to have such a beautiful environment to live in
$5 entry under 16 FREE